Política de privacidad
Last Updated: 01 October 2023
1. Who is Responsible for Processing your Personal Data?
As Hable, we are responsible for processing your personal data and we determine how your data will be used. However, to conduct our business and improve our services, we may engage with other companies such as our partners. You can find more information about these companies in the following articles of this Policy.
Information about Hable:
Hable One B.V.
Torenallee 20, 5617 BC Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Registration number: 78194393
2. What Personal Data Do We Process?
When you use our Services, website or correspond with us, we process the following categories of personal information:
- Identification data (e.g. name/last name)
- Financial data (e.g. billing address)
- Communication data (e.g. telephone, email)
- Data related with the Service Agreement (e.g. home address, date of purchase and delivery)
- Survey data (e.g. your answers to usability test surveys and user experience surveys)
3. Why Do We Process Your Personal Data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to inform you about our services;
- to improve our services;
- to fulfil your purchases of Hable products as well as to administer your account;
- to perform direct marketing activities;
- to perform our legal obligations and defend ourselves in legal disputes;
- to negotiate with your insurance companies about including the cost of the device on your plan.
4. For How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data?
We store your personal data for periods stated in article 4. We will anonymize your personal data when they are no longer necessary to fulfil these purposes. If an overriding legal obligation or a judicial order is present in a case, we may not anonymize your data.
5. With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
Your personal data may be sent to the following recipients:
- Our partners and service providers;
- Judicial, administrative or other governmental bodies.
6. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We take the appropriate organizational and technical safeguards to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. When we share your personal data, we require the recipients of your personal data to ensure the same level of protection as us.
If the device user is a child, we will ask for the parental consent via email prior to processing personal data of the child, which are based on consent.
7. What are Your Rights in Relation to Our Processing of Your Personal Data?
You have the right to access, correct, delete, transfer, object or restrict the processing of your personal data.
Please send your requests to this email: email@example.com
We may require a proof of identity if needed. We will assess your request as soon as possible and, at the latest, thirty (30) days after receiving it. As mentioned above, in article 5, our legal or regulatory obligations or legitimate interests may prevent us to fulfil your request.
You can also withdraw your consent when processing is based on this legal basis, via unclicking the box you have clicked in your account when giving consent.
In case you are unsatisfied with our treatment of our requests, you can file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.